“Brands must be useful, relevant, or be forgotten.”
I’m passionate about helping clients achieve this by creating culturally relevant work that merges business strategy, user experience, pop culture, data, technology, media and innovation to create services, campaigns or products that are important to people. I believe in helping brands to not just market TO the world, but behave IN the world, with authenticity and personality.
My work has been honored by Internationally acclaimed awards shows like D&AD, Cannes Lions, One Show, Clio Awards and NY Festivals. It has also earned me jury seats at respected award shows.
My work has been featured by CNN, Al Jazeera, Huffington Post, LA Times, BBC, The Guardian, Fast Company, Trendhunter, The Inspiration Room and Adweek to name a few.
– Co-founder of clothing brand Kultivate.
– Named as 1 of the 30 most influential people under the age of 30 by Dutch magazine Onze Wereld. A magazine on globalization, sustainable entrepreneurship & development.
– Part of the pitch team at The Jupiter Drawing Room that won 3 of South Africa’s biggest accounts; MTN, Sasol and Absa. The biggest new business win in the history of the South African advertising industry.
– Co-founder of 1984, a division within Ogilvy Johannesburg specialized in digital strategy, online marketing & branded content.
– Co-writer & Director of the bespoke Mars One film communicating their mission to establish the first human settlement on Mars by 2023.
– Part of a small selected group of people that worked on a special project about the Future of Mobile initiated by Intel during the 2013 TEDActive conference.
– Next to my professional career, I’m also a music producer & Dj. I have scored 15 number 1 hits, have been awarded a Golden and a Silver Record and was asked by Freddie Mercury’s management to remix his hit song “Love Kills”.
Digital strategy / Art direction / Creative direction / Concept development / Mobile / Advertising / Social media / Marketing communications / Online marketing / Brand development / User experience / Experience design / Content creation / Innovation / Music / Storytelling / TV format / Graphic design / Design.